For those who read labels
"Biofortification", the process of breeding nutrients into food crops, is a cost-effective, feasible means of delivering micronutrients to populations who may have limited access to diverse diets, supplements, or commercially fortified foods.
The term “biofortified” can include genetic modification but also covers other,
"non-GMO" methods for improving the nutritional quality of crops.
Questions... Confusion much?
Here are some ways to change your eating habits and help your household with the change as well:
- Eat your organic/organically grown/pesticide free fruits & vegetables for nutrients
- Plan your eating budget (ours has gone up)
- You can get a nutrient blood panel done by any doctor even a gynecologist, ladies. (I've done it and found out my vitamin d levels were low about 10 years ago)
- Pay attention to your body, research why it could be happening and look for the minerals and nutrients associated with the problem, if the problem persist. You can now explain to a doctor the time, what you did, and how you feel now research the prescription they give you and find the foods that give you the same results
- You'll lose weight if you stop or decrease your fast food intake
- If you must indulge (eat half)